Thursday 19 June 2014

My Next Adventure!!!!

In 14 days and 16 hours I'll be getting on a plan to head of to YWAM to do a DTS (Discipleship Training School).

What is a DTS you ask?

A Discipleship Training School is six months of personally experiencing God and living the adventure of taking His message to the nations. It's an intense, full-time program consisting of two parts - lecture phase and outreach phase. The 12 weeks of lecture phase will cover a diverse range of topics to do with personal character growth, understanding the Bible, and developing musical skill. Following three months of lecture phase, my DTS will head off for three months outreach.

The DTS school begins July 6 and lasts 6 months: 3 months of that will be spent on outreach were we'll go out into the world as a team to spread the love of Christ through ministry and music. The 12 weeks of lectures cover a diverse range of topics to do with personal character growth, understanding the Bible, and developing musical skill.

I'm doing a Music DTS in the lovely city of Perth and I don't extremely know everything I'll be doing... But I'll be updating you all on my journey here on my blog. Posting photos and telling you all about my adventures that I'll get up to.  

I'm both excited and nervous at the same time!! Your prayers and support would mean a lot in this next journey of my life. I know it's going to be an amazing season of my life where I'll learn more about myself and about God. I can't wait!!! :) 

God bless,
Sara-Jayne

No comments :

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment it seriously makes my day!! :D I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!! Sara-Jayne <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...