Sunday 27 July 2014

Crazy Week And Outreach News


This week has been a crazy full on week with lectures. A week of laughs and tears! We had Rod Lobaugh talk to us about this week’s topic on Repentance and Forgiveness. Learning about this topic in depth while learning how important it is to repent and forgive. To forgive others and to forgive myself. 

Some main Points we learnt this week includes:
  • Repentance is acknowledging your responsibility, acknowledging that Gods way is right, admitting He is right and you are wrong.
  • Forgiveness prevents the enemy from having control over that situation.
  • Words have power and so when we confess out repentance, it can do more than internal confession.
  • The foundation to all true transformation is repentance.
  • Sometimes we choose to not shine the light because we are afraid of the dirt we might see.


Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

James 5:16(NLT)

And now.......

OUTREACH!!!!!


It’s officially been announced! Our outreach destinations and I’m now allowed to tell the world!!! First I’ll be going to Kolkata, India for about six weeks and then I’ll be heading off to the Philippines for the rest of the outreach. My DTS group will be splitting into two groups and the other half will heading to  South Africa. So your prayers and support will mean a lot!!


If you would like to support me click GofundMe or send me a message by clicking on contact above.

No comments :

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment it seriously makes my day!! :D I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!! Sara-Jayne <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...