Monday 27 May 2013

The book of Isaiah!!!


All I can say is that the book of Isaiah is AMAZING!!! Lately I’ve been reading the book of Isaiah and really enjoying it! I just opened to the book one night and started reading chapter 40-42 which I found to be so alive. When I say ‘alive’ I mean I just really felt The Lord speaking to me through it. 

The verse that I just kept reading again and again was Isaiah 41:8-10 NLT and it says: 

“But as for you, Israel my servant, Jacob my chosen one, descended from Abraham my friend, I have called you back from the ends of the earth, saying, ‘You are my servant.’ For I have chosen you and will not throw you away. Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand…”

This verse is so amazing, so I made it my verse of the month!!! It is definitely something I just can’t stop reading. I know it’s a verse I can read and keep reminding myself to not be afraid, know that my God is with me and that he will help me through every situation.

No comments :

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment it seriously makes my day!! :D I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!! Sara-Jayne <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...