Wednesday 21 May 2014

You Are Fearfully And Wonderfully Made

Imagine you just painted the most beautiful and amazing picture EVER. It was the best painting you have ever seen! It couldn't get any better! You absolutely positively love it! It's beyond beautiful!

But there's a person that keeps poking out it's flaws, comparing it to other paintings. Saying "It's not good and doesn't look any like this".

How would you feel? 

I mean... You planned this painting! You spent time painting every little detail! You knew it was so beautiful and nothing could compare! 



Here's the reality!!! God is the painter and He's given you this amazing, beautiful picture. And it breaks God heart every time you compare yourself and say that YOU are ugly, fat or stupid. Because God has made YOU perfectly, amazingly beautiful. 

You are His perfect painting! You are His pride and joy, who He loves so so much. He spent time knitting you together in your mothers womb (Psalm 139:13).

You are treasured, precious and absolutely beyond beautiful! Believe it and own it!

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
Psalm 139:14 (ESV)

No comments :

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment it seriously makes my day!! :D I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!! Sara-Jayne <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...